Sunday, October 27, 2013

HAUNTED HORROR #7 / Wings of Death!

HAUNTED HORROR #7 is in stores now --I would've reported this earlier in the week but I was out of the country! Anyway, I'm back and as usual here's a preview story from the new ish to kick you in the ass, as well as Mr. Karswell's die-larious intro which is of course just as much fun for me to write as it is to pick out stories for each and every goddamned issue! Oh, what's that? You didn't know that did you? Yes, each issue of HAUNTED HORROR is guaranteed 100% DAMNED by God himself! And hey, don't forget about the big IDW / Yoe Books contest giveaway as mentioned in our last post HERE-- you still have time to enter at all fellow participating sites and blogs so do it NOW and win yourself a stack of awesome pre code horrors!!!













3 comments:

Mestiere said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brian Barnes said...

I'm more than willing to believe birds have a hive mind with a king bird and can wait years for revenge than I'm willing to believe somebody would jilt hot, rich, lounging in tight pants and sexy choker Gloria.

Now that's just one bridge to far!

Grant said...

I agree with Brian Barnes. Unless a character is an all-out "swinger," how could he leave someone like Gloria in the first place?